TERMS OF SALES
GARAUDE, a simplified joint stock company with capital of 7,623.00 euros, domiciled at 4 rue Drouot, 75009 in Paris, registered in the Paris trade register under number B 403 045 750.
Individual tax identification number FR 58 403 045 750
Telephone number: +33 (0) 1 40 22 00 08
E-mail address for all information: firstname.lastname@example.org
E-mail address for all practical questions on the site and / or support for online orders: welcome @ garaude.com
General conditions of sale of products sold on www.garaude.com Date of last update 16/07/2019 (update each time a condition of sale changes)
Article 1 – Object
These conditions govern the sales by the company GARAUDE SAS domiciled at 4 rue Drouot, 75009 in Paris of pieces of jewelry.
Article 2 – Price
The prices of our products are indicated in euros all taxes included (VAT and other taxes applicable on the day of the order), unless otherwise indicated and excluding processing and shipping costs.
In the event of an order to a country other than mainland France, you are the importer of the product (s) concerned. Customs duties or other local taxes or import duties or state taxes may be payable. These rights and sums are not the responsibility of GARAUDE SAS. They will be at your expense and are your sole responsibility, both in terms of declarations and payments to the competent authorities and bodies in your country. We advise you to inquire about these aspects with your local authorities.
All orders regardless of their origin are payable in euros.
GARAUDE SAS reserves the right to modify its prices at any time, but the product will be invoiced on the basis of the price in force at the time of validation of the order and subject to availability.
The products remain the property of GARAUDE SAS until full payment of the price.
Please note: as soon as you take physical possession of the products ordered, the risk of loss or damage to the products is transferred to you.
Article 3 – Orders
You can place an order:
Detail the chosen methods, for example:
- On the Internet: www.garaude.com
- By phone on +33 (0) 1 40 22 00 08 from Monday to Thursday from 9:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. to 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. and from Friday from 9:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. to 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.
The contractual information is presented in French and will be the subject of a confirmation at the latest at the time of the validation of your order.
GARAUDE SAS reserves the right not to record a payment, and not to confirm an order for any reason whatsoever, and more particularly in the event of a supply problem, or in the event of difficulty concerning the order received.
Article 4 – Confirmation of your order
Any order appearing on the website www.garaude.com implies acceptance of these General Conditions. Any order confirmation entails your full acceptance of these general conditions of sale, without exception or reservation.
All the data provided and the recorded confirmation will constitute proof of the transaction.
You declare to have perfect knowledge of it.
The order confirmation will be worth signature and acceptance of the operations carried out.
A summary of your order information and these General Conditions will be sent to you in PDF format via the email address confirming your order.
Article 5 – Payment
The fact of validating your order implies for you the obligation to pay the indicated price.
The payment of your purchases is made by credit card using the secure 3DSecure system or by Paypal.
The card is only debited when the order is shipped. In the event of split deliveries, only the products shipped are debited.
Article 6 – Withdrawal
In accordance with the provisions of Article L.121-21 of the Consumer Code, you have a withdrawal period of 14 days from receipt of your products to exercise your right of withdrawal without having to justify reasons or pay a penalty.
Returns are to be made in their original condition and complete (packaging, accessories, instructions). In this context, your responsibility is engaged. Any damage suffered by the product on this occasion may be such as to defeat the right of withdrawal.
For returns, please contact customer service by phone at +33 (0) 1 40 22 00 08 or in writing at email@example.com .
In the event that the right of withdrawal is exercised, GARAUDE SAS will reimburse the sums paid within 14 days of notification of your request and via the same means of payment as that used when ordering.
EXCEPTIONS TO THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
In accordance with the provisions of Article L.121-21-8 of the Consumer Code, the right of withdrawal does not apply to:
- The provision of services fully performed before the end of the withdrawal period and whose performance has begun after the express prior consent of the consumer and express waiver of his right of withdrawal.
- The supply of goods or services whose price depends on fluctuations on the financial market beyond the control of the professional and likely to occur during the withdrawal period.
- The supply of goods made to the consumer’s specifications or clearly personalized.
- The supply of goods liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly.
- The supply of goods which have been unsealed by the consumer after delivery and which cannot be returned for reasons of hygiene or health protection.
- The supply of goods which, after having been delivered and by their nature, are inseparably mixed with other articles;
- The supply of alcoholic beverages whose delivery is deferred beyond thirty days and whose value agreed upon at the conclusion of the contract depends on fluctuations in the market beyond the control of the professional.
- The supply of audio or video recordings or computer software when they have been unsealed by the consumer after delivery.
- The supply of a newspaper, periodical or magazine, except for subscription contracts to these publications.
- Transactions concluded during a public auction.
- The supply of digital content not supplied on a physical medium, the execution of which has begun after the express prior consent of the consumer and express waiver of his right of withdrawal.
Article 7- Availability
Our products are offered as long as they are visible on the site www.garaude.com and within the limits of available stocks. For products not in stock, our offers are valid subject to availability from our suppliers.
In case of unavailability of a product after placing your order, we will inform you by email. Your order will be automatically canceled and no bank debit will be made.
In addition, the website www.garaude.com is not intended to sell its products in large quantities. Consequently, GARAUDE SAS reserves the right to refuse orders for certain identical items.
Article 8 – Delivery
The products are delivered to the delivery address indicated during the ordering process, within the period indicated on the order validation page.
In the event of a delay in shipping, an email will be sent to you to inform you of a possible consequence on the delivery time that has been indicated to you.
In accordance with legal provisions, in the event of late delivery, you have the option of canceling the order under the terms and conditions defined in article L 138-2 of the Consumer Code. If in the meantime you receive the product, we will reimburse it and cover the shipping costs under the conditions of article L 138-3 of the Consumer Code.
In the event of deliveries by a carrier, GARAUDE SAS cannot be held responsible for late delivery due exclusively to unavailability of the customer after several appointment proposals.
Article 9 – Guarantee
All our products benefit from the legal guarantee of conformity and the guarantee against hidden defects, provided for by articles 1641 and following of the Civil Code. In the event of non-compliance of a product sold, it may be returned, exchanged or refunded.
All complaints, requests for exchange or refund must be made by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at +33 (0) 1 40 22 00 08 within 30 days of delivery.
The products must be returned to us in the state in which you received them with all the elements (accessories, packaging, instructions, etc.). The shipping costs will be reimbursed to you on the basis of the invoiced price and the return costs will be reimbursed to you on presentation of the supporting documents.
The provisions of this Article do not prevent you from benefiting from the right of withdrawal provided for in Article 6.
Article 10 – Repairs
For all practical information on repairs and after sales service, please contact customer service by phone at +33 (0) 1 40 22 00 08 or by email at email@example.com.
Article 11 – Liability
The products offered comply with current French legislation. The responsibility of the company GARAUDE SAS can not be engaged in the event of non-compliance with the legislation of the country where the product is delivered. It is your responsibility to check with local authorities the possibilities of importing or using the products or services you plan to order.
Furthermore, GARAUDE SAS cannot be held responsible for damage resulting from improper use of the product purchased.
Finally, GARAUDE SAS cannot be held liable for any inconvenience or damage inherent in the use of the Internet network, in particular a breakdown in service, an external intrusion or the presence of computer viruses.
Article 12 – Applicable law in the event of disputes
The language of this contract is French. These conditions of sale are subject to French law. In the event of a dispute, the French courts will have sole jurisdiction.
Article 13 – Intellectual property
The Site is the property of the Company. It is protected by international copyright laws and treaties, as well as other international intellectual property laws and treaties.
All rights relating to the Site and to the overall concept of the Company’s activity, to their original and innovative character, in particular intellectual property rights on texts, literary, artistic and graphic creations (including photographs ) and audiovisual, IT developments, HTML developments and other intellectual works and, more generally, all creations likely to be protected by intellectual property law such as images, logos, formatting, graphic charter, structure, ergonomics, color codes, typography, fonts, basic graphic elements, graphic organization of screens, layout, page backgrounds, visual identity of the Site,belong to the Company or are regularly operated by the latter, without any limitation.
The Customer undertakes not to directly or indirectly infringe the Company, the Site, or the rights of the Company.
Article 14 – Personal information and cookies
– The delivery of the order requires the provision of a certain amount of personal information concerning the Customer, namely in particular his name, first name, postal address, date of birth, telephone number, email address . The data collected is necessary for the Company to fulfill its obligations, in particular for the validation of the order, as well as for the execution of the delivery. The Customer not wishing to provide this information will not be able to order on the Site.
– These data are kept for this sole purpose and the Company undertakes not to use them in any other context, nor to transmit them to third parties, without the express consent of the Client or outside the cases provided for by law. The data controller, except for data relating to payment, is the Company, whose contact details are indicated in article 2. The contact details of Customers are kept for a period of 3 years from the end of the payment. business relationship. These data are kept in secure conditions, using current technical means, in compliance with the provisions of Law No. 78-17 of January 6, 1978. The Company’s CNIL declaration number is 1995781 .
– The transmission of information on the Site takes place in a secure context using the protocols in force on the Internet.
– Payment card numbers are not stored on the Site but on the secure site of our banking establishment.
– In accordance with the Data Protection Act of January 6, 1978, you have the right to access, rectify and oppose your personal data. To do this, simply send us a request online or by mail, indicating your first and last names, address and, if possible, your customer reference at the following address: Garaude, 4 rue Drouot 75009 PARIS.
– Some cookies are used by third parties (eg Google) to transmit data to the Company on the effectiveness of its promotions. Cookies do not, under any circumstances, obtain personal information allowing the identification of a particular user.
The cookies used on the Site are, in any case, of a temporary nature, having the sole purpose of making subsequent transmission more efficient. No cookie used on the Site will have a period of effect of more than two years.
– The Customer has the possibility to configure their browser to be warned of the reception of cookies and to refuse installation in their device.
By eliminating cookies from the Site or by deactivating them, the Internet user runs the risk of not being able to access certain features of the Site.
– To use the Site, it is not necessary that users allow the installation of cookies, but they will have to restart the session as such in each of the services whose service requires prior registration or the start of the session.
– What types of cookies does the Site use? The Site uses four types of cookies:
– Technical cookies: They allow the Internet user to browse the Site and use functions such as the shopping cart or the Wishlist.
– Analysis cookies: The Site uses Google Analytics cookies to quantify the number of users who visit the Site. These cookies make it possible to measure and analyze the way in which Internet users browse the Site. This information allows the Company to continually improve its services and facilitate the purchasing process for Site users. To find out more about this, you can consult the Google Analytics privacy page: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage
– Personalization cookies: When the Internet user browses or purchases on the Site, the Site will remember his preferences (for example, his tastes or the preferred language). Thanks to these cookies, it is possible to offer a simpler, faster and more personalized browsing experience for users.
– Advertising cookies: These cookies are used to display important announcements to users. In addition, they limit the number of times each user views an ad and help the Company to measure the effectiveness of its advertising campaigns. By browsing the Site, the user accepts that the Company downloads this type of cookies to their device and makes consultations when the user visits the Site in the future.
The Site’s servers can automatically detect the IP address and domain name used by users.
– An IP address is a number automatically assigned to a computer when it connects to the Internet. This information allows the subsequent processing of the data in order to obtain only statistical measurements allowing to know the number of visits made to the Site, the order of visits, the access point, etc.
Article 15 – Archiving Proof
GARAUDE SAS will archive purchase orders and invoices on a reliable and durable medium constituting a faithful copy in accordance with the provisions of article 1348 of the Civil Code.
The computerized registers of the company GARAUDE SAS will be considered by all the parties concerned as proof of communications, orders, payments and transactions between the parties.